Arcadia Property Management
Let us manage your Arcadia rental property
Arrow Management Company specializes in successfully managing and promptly leasing Single Family Homes & Individual Condominiums.
Serving Arcadia/Los Angeles County & Surrounding Communities.
Managing your own property can present many problems. However, if you prefer not to bothered by those emergency phone calls in the middle of the night, Arrow Management Company offers Full-Service Property Management to directly handle such annoying problems for you.
We take care of your property 24/7 in order to provide you 24/7 peace of mind.
Our Property Management Services Include:
- Your Problem Solver
- Annual Market Analysis
- Comprehensive Marketing Tools
- Timely Rent Collections
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Scheduled Property Inspections
- Complete Maintenance/Repairs
- Competitive Bids/Contractors
- Detailed Monthly/Annual Reports
- Cost Effective Solutions
Our Property Management fees are based on your needs and normally range between 6-8% of the monthly rental income, with a $125 minimum. Leasing Fees are calculated separately.
When we acquire a new property management account, we perform a complete evaluation, starting with rental comps from the MLS (Multiple Listing Service)both Leased and Available Rental Listings. We review additional sources such as Craig's List, Trulia, newspaper ads, etc. It is extremely important to determine the right price for the vacancy in order to maximize the income in a timely manner.
Inquire About Our Services
- Company Yard Signs are placed on all of our vacancies and are extremely effective in generating immediate interest from everyone in the neighborhood.
- MLS (Multiple Listing Service)
- Vacancies are placed in the MLS for maximum exposure to the real estate community. Oftentimes, Agents actively seek rentals for existing clients. The MLS, also, posts all listings to the top rental, search engines.
- Website: www.arrowmanagement.com
- Our Web Address is posted on every sign, form and ad that we utilize. The Internet is an incredible resource for attracting highly qualified applicants in a timely manner. Our internet advertising posts all available rentals to the top rental search engines.
"They are knowledgeable professionals who looks out for our best interests. They find the right tenant and are available at all times and answers questions promptly. I recommend to anyone who is looking for property management."
- Client Testimonial
Frequently Asked Questions
Arcadia Area Information
The town's site became part of the Spanish Mission San Gabriel Arcángel lands in 1771. After Indian Reductions to become Mission Indians, the Tongva were known as the Gabrieliños after the Mission's name. and under whose control these people worked during the mission period in California. Currently there are an estimated 1,700 people self-identifying as members of the Tongva or Gabrieliño tribe.
The Mexican land grant for Rancho Santa Anita was issued to Perfecto Hugo Reid and his Tongva wife, Victoria Bartolomea Comicrabit, in 1845. It was named after a family relation, Anita Cota, on his wife's side. Reid documented the Gabrieliño Native Americans in a series of letters written in 1852, and served as a delegate to the 1849 California Constitutional Convention. In 1847, Reid sold Rancho Santa Anita to his Rancho Azusa neighbor, Henry Dalton. Source From Wikipedia