Glendale Property Management
Let us manage your Glendale rental property
Arrow Management Company specializes in successfully managing and promptly leasing Single Family Homes & Individual Condominiums.
Serving Glendale/Los Angeles County & Surrounding Communities.
Managing your own property can present many problems. However, if you prefer not to bothered by those emergency phone calls in the middle of the night, Arrow Management Company offers Full-Service Property Management to directly handle such annoying problems for you.
We take care of your property 24/7 in order to provide you 24/7 peace of mind.
Our Property Management Services Include:
- Your Problem Solver
- Annual Market Analysis
- Comprehensive Marketing Tools
- Timely Rent Collections
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Scheduled Property Inspections
- Complete Maintenance/Repairs
- Competitive Bids/Contractors
- Detailed Monthly/Annual Reports
- Cost Effective Solutions
Our Property Management fees are based on your needs and normally range between 6-8% of the monthly rental income, with a $125 minimum. Leasing Fees are calculated separately.
When we acquire a new property management account, we perform a complete evaluation, starting with rental comps from the MLS (Multiple Listing Service)both Leased and Available Rental Listings. We review additional sources such as Craig's List, Trulia, newspaper ads, etc. It is extremely important to determine the right price for the vacancy in order to maximize the income in a timely manner.
Inquire About Our Services
- Company Yard Signs are placed on all of our vacancies and are extremely effective in generating immediate interest from everyone in the neighborhood.
- MLS (Multiple Listing Service)
- Vacancies are placed in the MLS for maximum exposure to the real estate community. Oftentimes, Agents actively seek rentals for existing clients. The MLS, also, posts all listings to the top rental, search engines.
- Website: www.arrowmanagement.com
- Our Web Address is posted on every sign, form and ad that we utilize. The Internet is an incredible resource for attracting highly qualified applicants in a timely manner. Our internet advertising posts all available rentals to the top rental search engines.
"They are knowledgeable professionals who looks out for our best interests. They find the right tenant and are available at all times and answers questions promptly. I recommend to anyone who is looking for property management."
- Client Testimonial
Frequently Asked Questions
Glendale Area Information
The area was long inhabited by the Tongva people (or "People of the Earth"), who were later renamed the Gabrieleños by the Spanish missionaries, after the nearby Mission San Gabriel Arcángel.
In 1798, José María Verdugo, a corporal in the Spanish army from Baja California, received the Rancho San Rafael from Governor Diego de Borica, formalizing his possession and use of land on which he had been grazing livestock and farming since 1784. Rancho San Rafael was a Spanish concession, of which 25 were made in California. Unlike the later Mexican land grants, the concessions were similar to grazing permits, with the title remaining with the Spanish crown. Source From Wikipedia